Tuesday, July 31, 2007

new and improved DT deadline

Woooooooow! We've had an AMAZING response for the design team. The applicants are sooooo cool, and their work is absolutely gorgeous. Of course, this means I've got to choose a team. Eeek!

Well I've been having nightmares about it, and I don't know if I'll ever make up my mind. (I keep thinking of elementary school and playing dodge ball at recess. I hated that game. I was always the LAST one chosen for a team. Then I would hide in the middle to avoid getting hit by the ball. Well duuuuhhhhh! That just made me the last one, in there all alone, and everybody knows they send in the biggest, meanest player to take out that last poor ball dodger. So I'd end up with big purple bruises and a crushed self-esteem.) Yeah, I don't like choosing teams.

*announcement*
I've decided to move up the DT deadline. August 31st, what was I thinking?!! We need to have a team ready for September's KiTS {which are looking good thanks to CHA}, so I think it will be much better to get a team chosen right away! I'm so sorry about changing my mind.

The new and improved deadline is August 10th. Hope this works for everyone.

18 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

this post made my stomach flip flop!! i always like it when the deadline is moved up.............that way the nervousness is over sooner! LOL

July 31, 2007 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger MaraMay said...

Sounds good to me. I just sent in my app. today! The tension is building. LOL Good luck to everyone who enters! :) This kit club is gonna ROCK!

July 31, 2007 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Barbie said...

Cant wait to see who you pick! I tried but I know so many of the girls are amazing! Good luck everyone

August 1, 2007 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Very excited to see who you pick. New deadline works for me, since I already sent you my info! :)

Good luck choosing, I know that's gotta be a tough job!

August 1, 2007 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Amber Ulmer said...

Awesome!!! Sent my application a couple of days ago so I should be good!!! I can't wait to see who you choose!!

August 1, 2007 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

...well anyone how has her things sent to wouldn't mind for sure!! I have...;-)

Hope I will get to a computer while I am traveling...to see whats going on!!!

August 1, 2007 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Holly Terra said...

Congrats on Day 1! The kit looks great. :)

August 1, 2007 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No worries! I sent in my submission the first day! A first for me LOL! I am usually one of the last!

August 1, 2007 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Kim Langston said...

I've got no problem with the deadline getting moved up.... that many more days that I don't have to get nervous and anxious!!!

August 1, 2007 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Christina C. said...

How exciting!
Can't wait to see who you pick.

p.s. totally with you on the dodgeball thing.)

August 1, 2007 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Jessica Turner said...

I am so pumped about Sweet Spuds. THIS is what I have been looking for. It is what I was made to scrap. :) I'll be sending you a link and all that other good stuff very soon. Can't wait!

August 1, 2007 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger Bethany E. said...

Cool! Just sent in my submission! So excited and the August kit is fab!!

August 1, 2007 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

I am excited about your club! It looks so fun and happy. :) Cute cute stuff. I sent my app in last night!

August 2, 2007 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Thanks so much for an awesome opportunity! I sent my app in, but I'll keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed until the announcement! good luck to everyone! I'm super excited!

August 4, 2007 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

I sent mine in too! Good luck to everyone!

August 5, 2007 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Melanie Seppeler said...

Yikes! I don't know if I can make that deadline, just got back from vacation! Better get to work! :)
Good luck to everyone! :)

August 8, 2007 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Mary - said...

awesome! sent in my app & submission already as well. looking forward to seeing who is on this team!

August 10, 2007 at 9:17 AM  
Blogger Tautchia said...

Oh, poooey! I had my calendar marked for the 31st and being my perfectionistic self, I "pfarted" around and didn't get my submission in early. Missed it by one day. Ugh!

August 11, 2007 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home