Friday, November 30, 2007

fra-gi-le....it must be Italian...

*Question* Did you know you can purchase your own leg lamp like the one from the movie "A Christmas Story" at http://www.redriderleglamps.com/? Oh, but where would I put it, you ask???? In your front window, of course. You will be the envy of the entire neighborhood. :o]

The holidays never feel complete until I've watched "A Christmas Story", and laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more, so it seemed fitting to name the December Kits after some of the key phrases from the movie.


Check out the pictures of all the December goods on the Kit Page. Lots of fun, wacky stuff in this one!!!!

*fact* The DT gallery has been delayed.
Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, the Design Team Gallery will go up next week. Check back to see all the cool things they did with this kit.

*fact* Amber's Challenge Contest ends on December 8th.
Keep working on your layouts for her challenge. You can read all about it in the November Newsletter. I will make a post on this blog where you can link us to your layout. Now get back to scrappin!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our family watches "A Christmas Story" every year toooo!! We always laugh so hard when Ralph gets the bunny outfit and his mom makes him try it on! ha ha ha ha, and.....could go on and on. For those of you who have not seen it. Go Out And Get IT!!! I cant wait to get my kit great job Sweet Spuds putting together this kit!
Barbara

December 1, 2007 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Christina C. said...

LOVE that movie! I love the part where Randy is so bundled up in his winter clothes that he can't put his arms down. LOL I can totally relate!

Those kits are HAWT (as Amber would say.).

I totally ordered me that ATC spinner project kit.

December 1, 2007 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

When you say "FACT" it so makes me think of Dwight from The Office.
LOVE.

December 4, 2007 at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home