Thursday, August 2, 2007

due to popular demand...

Okay, so my friend Susan made that dang cute LO of her dang cute little boy, and everybody wants the dang buttons!

Sooooo, I've made them an "Add On" for either the Main Kit or the Project. There are 4 oz. of buttons, which is a TON, and the colors are just yummy. Check 'em out!

P.S. If you've already ordered your kit or project, and want to add these lovlies, email me!

P.P.S. Remember how I promised the first 10 August Preorders something free? Well very soon I'll reveal what they'll receive with their kit/project. Oh yes, they'll be the envy of all of Scrapland. {^_^}

6 Comments:

Blogger Paper Crown said...

I LOVE buttons! lol. Just discovered your kits, love them! They are definitely my style! I put your blog in my favs :)

-Jill
http://scrappyjilly.blogspot.com

August 3, 2007 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the buttons. I ordered the kit. Will check out the add-on.

August 3, 2007 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Nicole Carro said...

Love your kits, am so drooling over these buttons!

August 3, 2007 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Holly Terra said...

fun fun fun!

August 4, 2007 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Those buttons are so dang cute! going to check the addons.........

August 4, 2007 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

my girl holly referred me to your site! your kits just look so yummy.. i had to have one! ordered today! HURRY!

August 9, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home