Wednesday, December 26, 2007

January is almost here.......

Love the January goods. Love the bright colors. Love the black and white. Love the little organizer project. Love it all!!!!

The Sneak Peeks are up, go check em out!!!!

I sent out a newsletter so check your email. It has a challenge from Mara-May which ends on January 13th. In a few weeks I will make a post on this blog where you can link us to your entry. (If you aren't receiving your newsletter let me know.)

Lots of fun stuff planned for the New Year.......2008 is gonna rock!!!!

xoxo,
Spud

8 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Johnson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 27, 2007 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Johnson said...

Just got the newsletter! The peak looks great!
Hereis a picture of a desk set I made for my sister. TFL!!!

December 27, 2007 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger jaz lee said...

hey there..juz got the newsletter too! herez my link to my altered toffee tin for DH..
www.jazmescrap.blogspot.com
luv,jaz

December 27, 2007 at 9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read my newsletter and took a peek at the PEEK for January Kit. Im so sad it looks so funkalicious and I just dont have the $$$$$$$$$$$$ after all the Christmas celebrating that went on in this neck of the woods. Boo Hoo for me!! Hopfully I'll be playing with the Feb. Kit.
Have a very Happy Safe New Year Sweet Supd's Design Team.
BArBara

December 28, 2007 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger miss morgan... said...

it keeps looking radder and radder! love the little clippy!

December 28, 2007 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger becca said...

hey there! I love your newsletter. The DT feature story was hilarious! Fun reading!! Thanks spuds. Here is a mini album I did for a family member's birthday/christmas gift. http://houseofhenrie.blogspot.com/2007/12/mini-albums-perfect-gift.html

December 29, 2007 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i cant wait to see the kit!! happy new year!

December 29, 2007 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Holly Terra said...

Happy Happy Newist year.
Love the January Kit.
LOTS.
The end.

January 1, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home