Thursday, August 7, 2008

kits are headed your way

Sent the kits out today, mmmmm can't wait for everyone to get 'em!!! They are soooooo packed with office goodies, and new yummy products from CHA. Can't wait to play!!!

The DT gallery will go up on Aug. 20th, so be sure to check back for some great inspo.

I know, August just started and it's way too early to talk about next month, but I've been working like mad on the September kits and I'm so excited about 'em. They will be knock-your-socks-off-yummy, cuz the color scheme is cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. That's right people, cmyk, welcome to color theory 101.

September subscriptions are now available. Check 'em here.


Fun times ahead!!!
-G

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Got my August kit today--WOW! I can't believe how much stuff you've packed into this one. Can't wait to create!

August 9, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger {Hilary} said...

I got mine and it rocks.
YOu are currently the only kit I get and I LOVE IT.
Sweet Spud {kits ROCK}

August 14, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh OH OH!! I got my kit today and I just love love love love it!!!
Can I request that my next kit have a packet of time in it,time just for me... me and creating!!!
Thanks Gina :)

August 18, 2008 at 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home