Wednesday, June 18, 2008

summer luvin......


*****gallery******The gallery is jam-packed-bulging-at-the-seams-full of inspiration. You really don't want to miss this, so get on over to the website and peruse the gallery........have fun :]
(Since the gallery has reached critical mass, I had to restructure the filing system on the server.........sooooooooo, please let me know if I messed up any gallery pages......just drop me an email if something won't show up or any pages from past galleries come up blank. I think I've worked out all the "bugs", but that usually means I haven't, urghhhh......)
*****guest designer*******
This month's guest designer is Amber Skolnick, and she totally RAWKed the kit. Can't believe all the great things she did......so creative!!! You must see for yourself!!!! Thanks Amber!!!!
*****podcast******
We sponsored "The Everyday Scrapper" this month.....what a fun website. Samantha did the cutest video about Sweet Spuds. Check out her fun website:
www.theeverydayscrapper.com
*****Oh, yeah, I left a VERY small hint about July's kit on the Sweet Spuds homepage*******
xoxo,
Spud

2 Comments:

Blogger Charin Adams said...

Oh yay!! :) I *love* Amber S. her and Elsie are my favorites!! :)

June 19, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love me some Amber!!! I was so excited to see her work here! :)

When are the July sneaks pics going up? :) I'm so anxious to see what's coming up!!!!
Nicole

June 21, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home