Thursday, January 10, 2008

handmade by Mara-May with love.......

Don't you just love handmade goodies???? They have a certain excitement about them. That's why I was thrilled to see Mara-May's challenge to make a gift for someone you love (like this jar she decorated, soooooo cute). If you would like to participate just post the link to your handmade gifts in the comments below, and Mara-May will choose her favorite for a Sweet Spuds RAK. Good Luck!!!! (Link us up by January 13th.)

*****Flickr = Fun******
You can now add your Sweet Spuds layouts/projects/mini's to our new Flickr group!!! Just follow the link and join the group. (There's also a link from the website under gallery). I love seeing the cool layouts ya'll are makin' with the kits. Cute, cute stuff!!!!
www.flickr.com/groups/SweetSpuds

******February Sneek*******
Here's a hint......loveland.

xoxo,
G

3 Comments:

Blogger Bibi said...

I love the kits and the DT is AWESOME!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for next month!! I have all sorts of handmade gifts on my blog, but my favorite was some felt play food that I made for my niece. She LOVED IT!!http://www.bibirodriguez.blogspot.com/

January 13, 2008 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Momoko Plush Tattooed Mom | Beauty and craft! said...

*_________*

January 15, 2008 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Bring on the Feb peek! Scenic Route maybe? I <3 Valentine's colors!

January 16, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home