Saturday, April 26, 2008

fashion


The sneak peek is up and the full reveal is on April 30th at 6pm mountain time......can't wait!!! There are a FEW single-month purchase kits that will go up for sale at that time.
This kit is called "eye for fashion", because the patterns remind me of all types of fashion, clothes, interior design, art, etc.
Did you notice the little vintage dress pattern note paper? It reminded me of my mom, so I just had to get it. Then I compared it to this picture of her when she was 16.......isn't she cute???? I love this picture of her, and she is still just as beautiful. I've always said I want to be just like my mom when I grow up. She is so amazing. Best mom ever. EVER. ever. evvvvvvver. The dress she's wearing was sewn by her mom, my grandma, who was also quite the fashionista. One time my grandma and grandpa went to a dinner at the rec hall in their retirement community, and my grandma was all dressed up of course. Well one of the other grandmas saw her and announced "Here comes miss fancy pants." I guess the love of fashion just runs in our blood.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

I am sooo excited I can hardly stand it! This is my first month ever being a subscriber and I am skipping around my craft room!

April 28, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger {Cristina&David} said...

The snaek peek is sooooooooooooo yummy !!!!
And your mom is super beautiful, what a great portrait !!!!

April 29, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger MissMian said...

Love your story about your mom and her dress! And I'm really excited to see the kit! I'm so sad that you realeese them so late...it's hard for me to get the projects...your six o'clock pm is two AM here... :)

April 30, 2008 at 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Kit! Will you be getting more stock of the April kit? I would love love love to buy it!!!

May 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Hey cute lady Barb sent your link to me. How fun are you!!! I posted your link on my blog so my neighbors could get all giddy over your kits. They look so fun!!!

May 8, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home