Tuesday, March 25, 2008

love the new Cosmo Cricket Blackboard Albums.....


The winner is.............................

Arturo & Raquel said...
I definitely agree! "My Dearest" by Sassafras Lass has my vote!!!
Send me your addy and I'll send you the goods!!!!!
Sneakie Peekie is online and oh so fun!!!! Love, love, love the new Sass Lass papers. In fact I love all 14 of the new papers in this kit and they all come from such great companies: Sass Lass, Cherry Arte, Cosmo Cricket, KI Memories, and Daisy D's. That's right 14. I couldn't help it, they were calling my name. Love them!!!!
*****note******
April subscriptions have sold out, and we are now taking subscriptions for May through July and May through October.
*********note*********
There are a FEW April kits reserved for single month purchase, so be here on March 31st at 6pm mountain time. Also, subscribers will be able to buy add-ons and projects with greatly reduced shipping costs during that same time.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
G-dawg

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spud, I am so dying to get this kit! I about croaked when I saw the sneak! yummmmmmy! I am so glad that I got the sub when they came out!!!! You rock at this kit thang! ;) Congrats to the chick that got the cool prize!!!! Peace out!

Amber

March 26, 2008 at 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so glad I got the subscription. I have a question though. When our subscription is up will he have a first dib opportunity to renew since they are selling out so quickly or will we have to be put on a waiting list to renew. How will renewals work in other words?

Jenn Findlay

March 26, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Arturo & Raquel said...

Woohooo!!! How exciting! Thank you, Sweet Spud!!! I can't wait to use the April kit! You guys rock!

P.S. Thanks Amber for your sweet comment.

March 26, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Holly Terra said...

yay for yummy kits.
yay for this
yay for you.

March 26, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger emily anderson said...

the sneak peek is fab!

March 27, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger MissMian said...

Oh I'm really glad that I signed up for the subscription! 6 pm your time is at 1 AM here!!! I'm hoping to get hold of some add-ons...

March 31, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger Holly Terra said...

Got my kit today.
You should be JEALOUS people.
This kit is fabulous!
;)
hee hee

April 4, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home