Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas goodies RAK winners

Eeeeeek!!!!! I loved reading about all the traditions.....makes me want to get together with everyone and celebrate!!! We could scrap, bake, watch movies, giggle, and of course EAT!!!!! Wouldn't that be fun?????

****************
I couldn't decide so I let the little guy choose two and he likes.......

Ana said...
My favorite tradition is def making "tamales" a typical food from Costa Rica; it requires a full day, and my whole family (cousins, grandparents, etc) to make them! So its a lot of fun!!!!!!

Amber Zimmerman said...
We eat at a fun pizza king here with our kiddos and then drive through the "Fantasy of Lights" a fun light display set to music. We come home and watch a holiday movie together. This will be our fourth year and I so look forward to it! =)


Congrats!!! Just send me an email with your address and I'll send the goods. :)

****************
January subscriptions are now available. Let me know if you have any questions. Just go to http://mysweetspuds.com/sitebody/kits and click on subscriptions.

****************
DT gallery is coming!!! Ooooooo, so fun!!!!!! You're gonna LOVE it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home