Monday, December 29, 2008

shake your groove thang


Sneak peeks are here!!! Check 'em out on the website sneaky page. There's lots of music memorabilia and new American Crafts goodies for you to get your scrappin' groove on.

********************
Kits and add-ons go on sale January 1st at 10:00am mountain time. If you already have a subscription and want to include an Add-on Kit, there will be a button with discounted shipping. And we've reserved a few kits for single month purchase, so get ready!!!

********************
We sponsored the Norwegian online scrap magazine "Scrappehuset" which translates to House of Scrap, and the DT gallery is up. Check it out at Scrappehuset.blogspot.com.

********************
A newsletter went out last week, if you didn't get it let me know. And check your junk mail folder since it sometimes lands there.


xoxo,
G

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly Terra said...

I am so excited to get this!!!
I have lots of new baby pictures to scrap.
And Baby Frankie is VERY Groovy!
:)

January 9, 2009 at 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love love love love the sweet spuds kits.. I´m in awe.. always.

January 15, 2009 at 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gina !!!

I just had to pop on line and say how totally stoked I am with this months awesome kit !!

I was blown away with my lil jukebox label. I got one for Whitesnakes 'Here I go again' and 'Is this love' ... like they're my ALL TIME favourite band !

You totally made this dippy english bird a very snappy happy momma !

Hey if you've got anyone more let me know ???

Anyway, you rock !
Hugs
Marie xxx

January 17, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home