Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Winter CHA, wowza!!!!!

Okay, I've been away from the blog for a bit, but it was for a good cause, I promise. I've been working the last few weeks gathering up all the new CHA stuff and let me just say........I am so loving all the cool products coming out. Now I know we just released February's Kits, which we are currently packing up and sending away to good homes, but I'm just bursting with excitement over March. Sooooooooo, let me tell you about March, I've been working with lots of companies to get the new CHA stuff before the show, and they have been so awesome!!!! Love that customer service, and it reminds me to do the same. (If you ever have any problems with any of our products, please let me know. Your satisfaction is the first priority 'round here!!!!) Anyway, these companies are actually shipping the NEW stuff right now, and I'm all excited. So I'll keep ya posted as the goodies roll in.

Now, is anyone interested in a subscription? I'm working on a system to give you some extra perks and such as a subscriber. If you're interested drop me an email and let me know what you would like to see included in a subscription plan.

Also, check out the cool places we're sponsoring this month: One Little Word, Scrapitivity, The Scrap City, and Scrapping the Music. Lots of fun challenges and galleries to check out on these sites.

out,
G

4 Comments:

Blogger Christina C. said...

wow! that is so cool!

Thank you so much for sharing such exciting news!

February 7, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Holly Terra said...

Yippee.
I cannot wait to see all the new goodies.
I am sure you will make March more fabulous than ever!

February 9, 2008 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger MaraMay said...

March is always thee BEST moth outta the year. Duh! IT's my birthday! LOL
Can't wait SPUD!

February 10, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Amber Ulmer said...

Wow! Awesome! So cool Gina!!! March will be FABU for sure!!! My birfday is in March!!!! woo!

February 11, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home