Sunday, February 24, 2008

March Kits are full of LUV

March Kits, Add-Ons, and Projects are up for PreOrder.........ya gotta love it baby!!!!! Lots of fun stuff, and something you're sure to love. Full reveal is on March 1st, which is so close but seems so far away. Where did February go?????? My, how time flies when your havin' FUN!!!!
*****note*****
Exciting times ahead, I've been working on a subscription program, and I've still got some details to tie up before going live.......send me an email if your interested in a sub.
********note to the note*********
Stay tuned for more info as we get the subs up and running. Thanks for your support, you guys and gals are the BEST!!!!!!!

xoxo,
Spud

4 Comments:

Blogger WriterGirl said...

Totally excited about your subscription program!! Yeah!!! And I am sooo loving the Gold Digger sneaks!!!

February 25, 2008 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Holly Terra said...

I aint sayin she's a gold digger.....

Hehehehe.
This
Kit
Is
Fabulous.
The mushroom is reason enough to buy this kit people.

February 26, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness Holly T I was so just singing that song in my head thinkin that would be a cute title for a page....brilliant minds think alike LOL I so preordered by kit and cannot wait to get it!!!!

Amber

March 4, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Spud said...

tehehe!!!!! Holly guessed it!!!!

March 5, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home