Saturday, February 28, 2009

new collage press


Something about this line is making me long for spring, and I love the chevron striped paper, oh and the colors, the clouds, the numbers. Oh, it all looks so fun!!!! Check out more of their new releases here. Can't wait to see them in person.

Ooooo, and have you noticed that Sass Lass is now shipping????? I totally want some of these......


How about another little recipe?
I'm on a salad kick and this one is yummy.....
salad greens
blue cheese
craisins
almonds or sunflower seeds
caesar salad dressing
*Adapted from my wonderful experience at Paradise Bakery last week. Yes, that was my son that tipped over the cake stand full of beautiful pastries, and yes I bought (and devoured) all of them. It was totally worth it.
Oooo, and their tomato soup is ta die fo.

Have you seen these cute little suitcases?

Check them out at Land of Nod......so cute!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber Zimmerman said...

I love those sass lass papers! All of their new lines are making my heart palpitate! =) That salad recipe looks yummy.

March 3, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home